Moving is a big deal and being prepared is important! Below is some info that we hope will answer the bulk of your questions. And if you have more? No problem. Contact us to set up a time to chat or tour.
What can I expect to pay in addition to rent?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration fee: $150
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $ 100
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $ 200
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $600
- Monthly Pet Rent: $70
Other fees to anticipate:
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is also required prior to picking up your keys. You're welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Cable/internet service: $65/mo
What utilities are covered?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
Are you open on weekends?
We are currently open from 10am-4pm on Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
What are your office hours during the week?
Were available Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm
What are the closest public schools to your community?
What are the closest private schools to your community?
What is the shortest lease term offered?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
What is the longest lease term offered?
The maximum lease term we offer is 14 months.
Does every apartment have in-unit washer/dryer? If not, what is the laundry set up?
Select apartment homes feature washers and dryers. We also offer a convenient on-site laundry facilities.
What are my options for cable and internet?
Kenilworth participates in bulk service provided by Spectrum for all residents. There is an additional fee of $65 per month for cable/internet services.
Is parking included?
Kenilworth offers covered parking at a fee of $35/mo per carport. All uncovered spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Is there a credit check? What if I have a bankruptcy?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.